Wheel Loader Buckets
SAS Forklift Buckets are ideal for use in the end of life processing of vehicles. Use for collection bins for engines, transmissions, wheels, wire and or cores. Smaller sizes save space in the processing area. Attaching directly to Scorpion engine pullers you can dump, scrape and load loose material into roll-off containers with ease. Other uses include snow removal, sawdust and mulch facilities and waste material processing plants.
Clean Up Bucket is Designed to allow simple cleanup of debris:
- Enables local collection of components near car processing area
- Eliminates need for duplicate containers and pallets
- Enables quick transfer of components to your next process station or bulk transfer trailer
- Eliminates duplicate chaining, lifting & moving of individual of engines and trans.
- Enables versatile attachment for easy moving with Scorpion
- Eliminates need to have additional forklift or skid steer in work area
- Enables quick clean up with wide face allowing light duty lot clean up
- Low sides allow dumping and unloading into car crusher
- Light-Duty all steel construction.
- High tensile steel cutting edge for long term service
- Mulch/Core Engines/Copper Wire
- Sawdust/Transmissions/Waste Material
Simple attachments installation & removal:
- Simply slide your forks into the pockets in rear of bucket and you are ready to go.
- Grip with Scorpion claws secure in place
- Optional quick coupler brackets (ISO, JRB, Fusion, etc.) for direct coupler to loader