Increase cash recovery from your recycling operations:
SAS Forks Scorpion High Speed Motor Puller – Scrap Yard Engine Puller – Auto Recycling Engine Puller – Excellent for self service yards processing vehicles before crushing.
- Process end of life vehicles in less than 60 seconds.
- Pull scrap engines and transmissions in 30 seconds.
- 30% more revenue by separating metals from bodies*.
- 1000% more revenue per lb. on wire harness from engine compartment and dash*.
- 80% more visibility with a direct line of site from the operator’s window through the forks.
- Cycle time less than 15 seconds from park to full extension.
- Serviceable for long life. Replace blades in 3 hours or less.
Engineered & built for optimum performance:
- Engineered tough for continuous prying and durability.
- Hardened pins and bushings and grease-able pivot points for extended service life.
- Hydraulic hoses and cylinders are protected to minimize potential damage from sharp objects.
- Built with high strength blades and carriage skid plates for extended service.
- Clean up of ground debris is a snap with center plow blade.
- Speed is paramount in this design. Operator uses grapple from the cab, no torches, no personnel needed to hook up chains to pull or move engines. Safer, quicker and less costly removal of engines and transmissions.
Best suited for:
- 22,000 to 48,000 lbs. wheel loader curb weight
- With 3rd hydraulic spool controlled by separate lever in the cab ≤4,000 PSI & ≥3/4” ID hydraulic line.