Adjustable & Pallet Forks
- One set of forks to handle all your material handling needs.
- Handling basic pallets, containers, implement equipment, pipe and other materials.
- Easy adjustment with integrated SAS Ratchet Rail to position forks for best versatility needed for many worksite applications.
- Provide the proper balance for wide loads. Fork spacing from 2″ to 260″available.
- Precision fabricated direct pin mounting or quick attach bracket mount available for any make or model of machine and coupler type. (Wheel loader, forklift, telehandler)
Engineered and built tough for your service requirements:
- 65% more weld is applied to SAS shaft mounted forks than traditional hook mounted forks, providing more durability.
- Heavy lower impact plate structure for long term durability.*
- Substantially increased blade life. 100% of blade failure due to heal lock weldment stress is eliminated because SAS Heavy Duty Adjustable Forks use top swing lock forks which reduce fork elbow stress as compared to traditional heel locks.
- Breakout force capable forks can be engineered by special request.
SAS Forks are available in standard and custom sizes to fit into the construction industry where moving multiple different sizes of materials from pallets, bins, structural components and loose material. Stacking pallets in warehouses as well as loading/unloading of trucks including vans to flatbeds can be done with SAS Adjustable forks. These assemblies can be built with manual or hydraulic fork positioning as well as side shift and rotation.
All around material handling with SAS Adjustable Forks simplifies the yard operations in many construction yards, oil rigs, forestry and and logging/lumber yards. Let SAS manufacture the ideal forks for your needs.